Sunday, December 23, 2012

This is the cold that doesn't end...

Yes it goes on and on my friends!

Somebody gave it to us but we didn’t know it then

But now we’re snot sucking noses every night just because this is the cold that doesn’t end… yes it goes on and on my friend…

:(

Two full weeks of snot.  Two full weeks of having them sleep in their rocking chairs or else they are up every hour because they can’t breathe.  Two full weeks of two snotty, crabby babies (who are admittedly adorable when they don’t feel so congested).

GUYS.

WHEN WILL THIS COLD END?

I wish I could neti pot the babies!

We are now getting desperate for these poor little guys.  Yes we desnot, and give them saline drops, and bring them in for a shvitz (turn on the shower and get the room all steamy like a sauna).  I’m buying the baby vapo rub stuff (not planning to rub it on their skin but on a cloth and attach it their swaddles / jammies) and the nose frida.  Seriously, if there was a baby neti pot, I would try it.  I guess that’s the nose frida.  Bleh.  It grosses me out but they are suffering and therefore so are we!

No comments:

Post a Comment