Sunday, January 20, 2013

Itsy Bitsy Spider


The babies love itsy bitsy spider :)

That’s me wearing the moby wrap and the babies in their sleep sacks getting ready for a nap.  Sometimes if they are cranky I will get them ready for a nap (sing the nap time song, put them in their sleep sacks), but then they are too awake to fall asleep right away.  In that case, I sing songs with hand motions for them.  Itsy bitsy spider, wheels on the bus, little bunny foo foo.  I’m looking for some other songs, haha.  It’s a nice wind down until I see the yawns re-emerge (sometimes the sleep sacking wakes them up again), which is when I put the pacifiers in their mouths and read them a story and then sing the sleepytime song.

(picture courtesy of my mother in law who was visiting this weekend and graciously stayed out of view for the naptime routine)

No comments:

Post a Comment